ID_Card for ESX



Q:
"Hello, I bought the "id_card" script, but when I put it on my server, and I type the command "/createid" in the chat, nothing happens. Could you help me, for information my server is in ESX. Thanks in advance."


A:
**ESX**

config = {
    openCommand = "showid",.
    creatorCommand = "createid",
    giveDistance = 4,
    useStandalone = false,
    useServerSide = true,
}

local ESX = nil
TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)
function getIdentity(source)
    local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
    local identifier = xPlayer.getIdentifier()
    local result = MySQL.query.await("SELECT firstname, lastname, dateOfBirth, sex FROM users WHERE identifier = ?", {xPlayer.identifier})
    if result then
        local firstName = result[1].firstname
        local lastName = result[1].lastname
        local dob = result[1].dateofbirth
        local gender = result[1].sex
        return firstName, lastName, dob, gender
    end
end









Comments

Popular Posts